bet's adventure through a viewfinder.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ottawa

And so I skipped.. a class.. a tutorial. Feels good! I think I should skip more while I still can. If it's not mandatory, that means it's optional. It's as simple as that, why make it complicated?


Left: Ottawa River, August 2007.


Right: Driving range in Ottawa, September 2007

Been a while since I posted another entry. Perhaps it is because I want to keep that previous post current as long as possible. Perhaps I'm just lazy. Perhaps.. perhaps..
Where do we find inspiration?






























Top, Right, Bottom: Parliament Hill, Ottawa, September 2007


The above pictures were taken with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7. Can't beat the portability of that slim camera. But yes, I do prefer the feel and capability of the Nikon D-50.. and on my first official, yet fairly uninspired photoshoot in Ottawa, these are my favourite shots below. My D-50's moment to shine:

































Left, Right: Path along Riverside Drive, Ottawa, October 2007.





A small park in downtown Ottawa, October 2007.



Couldn't help snapping a quick shot of what I saw there: a really free market! Interesting.

A lot of pictures of Ottawa.. and I'm sure there'll be many more to come in the upcoming years. Who could've predicted that my adventure through a viewfinder would wind up here?


1 comment:

lslo said...

ottawa looks so nice and cozy in your photos... it'll be all cold and icy when i'm there again. more binge posting. !